Friday 9 June 2017

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Review

Guy Ritche can be a hit or miss. He may make something fun, like Snatch and The Man From Uncle. And then there's his other films, like King Arthur. King Arthur is a tonally confused film in which it doesn't know what it wants to be. The plot  is idiotic and nonsensical to the point which I questioned to my self "is the thing that I'm watching right now, really substantial to my own time and value" There's some humor into the mix, and some decent performances, but the dialogue and plot needs to go to the emergency room asap. It's messy, the villains are untidy and it just doesn't work. My suggestion? Cut out all the magic stuff (except for the sword.) Why? Because the scenes where it didn't have magic, felt the most subdued and fun, and as well, the character of the mage, may not feel like a Mary Sue all the time, Overall, some fun moments, but a mess in it's end result.



Rating: 4.4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment